Let Our Real Estate Law Team Help You in Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati
Northern Kentucky’s Real Estate Experts
Our attorneys represent clients dealing with a variety of real estate issues from residential construction to commercial development. Our attorneys are licensed in Ohio and Kentucky by Chicago Title Insurance Company and Old Republic Title Insurance Company. Our real estate law team works closely with clients negotiating and closing real estate transactions. We handle the preparation of all required documents including leases, options, deeds, purchasing contracts, notes, closing statements, and mortgages. We also assist with mortgage foreclosures, mechanics liens, zoning matters, and title examinations.
We pride ourselves on the close relationships we have forged with financial institutions, local real estate developers, realtors, brokers, and title companies. Call us today to set up your legal consultation appointment.
Real Estate Developments
Real Estate law is an area of law that has much history but not a lot of change. With that being said, due to changes in government regulations in the areas of banking and title insurance, real estate professionals are changing how closings are conducted and titles are insured.
Arnzen, Storm & Turner P.S.C, understands the importance of complying with the new regulations to satisfy lenders, insurers, and clients. Arnzen, Storm & Turner P.S.C. complies with the American Land Title Association’s (ALTA) Best Practices to better protect all of our clients.
- Establish and maintain a current license as required to conduct the business of title insurance and settlement services.
- Adopt and maintain appropriate written procedures and controls for Escrow Trust Accounts allowing for electronic verification of reconciliation.
- Adopt standard real estate settlement procedures and policies that help ensure compliance with Federal and State Consumer Financial Laws as applicable to the Settlement process.
- Adopt and maintain written procedures related to title policy production, delivery, reporting, and premium remittance.
- Maintain appropriate professional liability insurance and fidelity coverage.
- Adopt and maintain written procedures for resolving consumer complaints.
ARNZEN, STORM & TURNER, P.S.C.
MICHELLE D. FOLEY-TURNER